Selank nasal spray Sweden
The Selank nasal spray is a synthetic peptide that’s produced by the human body by the tetrapeptide Tussin.
For instance, the peptide has a wide range of uses and was first synthesised in the ’90s by a Russian academy. Also, further studies by the Molecular Genetics a Russian academy also found out that Selank is a close compound to Semax. Semax is the predecessor to Selank. Also both synthesised by the Institute of Molecular Genetics of the Russian Academy of Science.
Dosages and Storage of Selank nasal spray :
Research has suggested taking around 6 sprays a day until the bottle is complete. Furthermore, for a longer life span of 24 months, Selank should be at a temperature of about 2 – 8 degrees Celsius. However, when stored at room temperature Selank has a life span of over 90 days
Advantages of Selank:
- Firstly increases the learning process by increasing the memory of individuals.
- Selank nasal sprays known to increase both the attention and curiosity of individuals.
- Selank nasal sprays can increase the mental clarity of users.
- Used in damaged brains as a result of accidents to improve their memory.
- Selank nasal sprays known to improve anxiety.
- From a recent study, the peptide said to reduce the anxiety of most patients.
- Selank nasal spray known to improve the immunity of most individuals.
- A scientific study suggests that the peptide releases interferons. Which said to be antiviral molecules Selank increases the antioxidant activity in most livers.
Buy Selank Nasal Spray HERE
DISCLAIMER: We do not supply peptides to Any individual under the age of 18. You must be a licensed and qualified healthcare practitioner. Our team of dedicated professionals committed to providing an extensive range of products used medical research by responsible trained and professional individuals. All products listed on this website (https://direct-peptides.com) and provided through Direct Peptides intended for medical research purposes only. Direct Peptides does not encourage or promote the use of any of these products in a personal capacity (i.e. human consumption), or the products intended as a drug, stimulant or for use in any food products.